The Oslo Quadruple Bunk Bed brings forward a new concept of a double bunk bed. With a Small Double top and bottom, this bed can easily accommodate 4 people. The bunk bed frame can easily be split and used as two separate Small Double beds. Mattresses (sold seperately) are supported by the strong wooden slatted base for extra comfort. The bed comes with an adjustable (left and right) ladder which makes it easier to climb into the top bunk. This bed is constructed using high quality Pine wood and has a very sturdy build. The contemporary finish and gapped design make it suitable for any bedroom. It is a perfect option for saving space and is ideal for both adults and children. This bed comes flat packed for ease of delivery and assembly.
Bed Frame Size
Single / Small Double Bunk Bed
- Gap between bunks 79cm
- Under bed gap 29cm
- Two small double beds as bunk bed arrangement
- Easily and comfortably sleep up to four people
- Gorgeous white painted design
- Robust wooden material stands the test of time
- Slatted headboard and foot-end for harmonious design
- Bunk beds can be split into two separate beds
- Delivered flat-packed for convenience
- Complies with the requirements of UK bunk beds (Entrapment Hazards) (Safety Regulations 1987) and the European Standards (EN747-1)
- Floor to top of side rail 36cm
We check our prices daily so you don’t have to. However, from time to time we may miss something… So if you find the same item for a lower price anywhere else, please let us know and we will match the price. At Inspired Carpets, we really do mean it when we say we will never be beaten on price! We believe in ‘No gimmicks, just genuine prices’.
Delivery lead time is three weeks from date of order.
Please note: Mattresses not included but can be purchased separately.